Information we collect¶
RPay can collect, use, store, and transfer the following types of personal information about its users:
- Identity data, including: name, surname, title, username or similar identification, tax identification number, marital status, identity document number, nationality and any other information contained in any identification document that is provided by the user (for example, passports or licenses)
- Contact information, including: billing address, residential address, email and phone numbers
- Financial data , including: bank account details
- Transaction data, including: user activity, transaction amounts, transaction dates, transaction times, and recipients for each transaction
- Technical data, including: Internet protocol or IP address, login data, browser version, time zone, operating system, and other technical details about the devices from which users access RPay
- Profile data, including: username and password, preferences, comments and responses to surveys
- Usage data, including: information related to the use of the application.
- Marketing and communications data, including: user preferences when receiving marketing from RPay and third parties.
- Location data, including: information about the location of the users’ devices.
- Criminal convictions data gathered upon user registration, to detect and prevent illegal or fraudulent activity.
Aggregated data such as user statistics and demographic information may be collected, used and shared for any purpose. This information may come from personal data that is not considered personal data in the eyes of the law, since these data do not directly or indirectly reveal the identity of the users. For example, RPay may calculate the percentage of users with similar characteristics from app usage data.
There are certain special categories of data which RPay does not collect from users: race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or activity, political opinions, union membership, health information, and genetic or biometric data.