How is user data collected?¶
We collect user data through:
- Direct interactions:
- When users create an app account, configure a bank transfer and verify their identity.
- When users participate in a survey, request marketing material, or leave comments.
- Automated interactions and passive data collection:
- Third parties or publicly available sources:
- RPay may receive personal data about third parties such as: technical data from analytics providers like Google.
- Contact, financial and transaction data from technical or payment service providers.
- Identity data from verification services or supplier compliance.
If law requires that personal data be collected, but the user does not provide this data when requested, that user will likely be notified that their access to the app will be restricted or canceled.